Clean, Safe, Fast - Alphaliner Installation
Installing and curing Alphaliners is an easy process on the construction site, enabling fast handling of the entire building project. In a single working day, it is possible to rehabilitate up to 300m of sewer pipes so the sewer is back in working order in no time at all, significantly reducing traffic obstructions as well as construction site noise and dirt.
Rehabilitation projects using Alphaliners involve the following steps:
- Prepare the sewer for rehabilitation by cleaning and possibly machining it; inspect it using a TV camera to capture the state of the sewer.
- Liner installation: Use a cable winch or possibly a conveyor belt to pull the Alphaliner into the manhole and the sewer section for rehabilitation. Unless you are using an Alphaliner with integrated slide protection and/or pre-liner, you need to install a slide protection film beforehand. Check the liner position during TV camera inspection using a UV light source.
- Liner curing using UV light source and a custom UV lamp. Using measured curing parameters enables you to monitor and document the curing process online.
- Leak testing and construction site sampling for quality testing.
- Completion: Connect the liner ends to the manhole and use a milling robot to mill openings to the consumer inlets. Connect the liner to the lateral inlet using a cap profile or compression technology; optionally: TV camera inspection including full documentation.