The installation and curing of the ALPHALINER at the construction site are quite straightforward, which allows for a fast resolution of the overall construction project. Up to 300 meters of sewer can be rehabilitated in a single day, and the sewer can be put back into operation in a very short time. This significantly reduces obstructions to traffic, construction noise and dirt.
A rehabilitation with Alphaliner is done in ten steps:
1. Preparation of the sewer to be rehabilitated by cleaning and, if necessary, milling
2. First quality check: The condition of the sewer is recorded in a TV camera inspection
3. Preparing for installation: A foil is drawn into the sewer to protect the Alphaliner's outer skin
4. Drawing in the liner: Using a winch and a conveyor belt, if necessary, the Alphaliner is drawn through the manhole into the sewer section to be rehabilitated.
5. Second quality check: TV camera inspection with an UV light source to verify the position of the liner
6. Curing with a UV light source and a special UV lamp
7. Third quality check: The curing process is verified and documented online by means of the measured curing parameters.
8. Fourth quality check: Leakage test and taking of a construction-site sample for quality testing
9. Finishing: The liner ends are connected to the manhole, and the building laterals are cut open with a milling robot. The building laterals are connected either with a top-hat profile or by grouting
10. Fifth quality check: TV camera inspection with complete documentation