REE4000 Mobile | DN 150—DN 1800
The newly developed RELINEEUROPE REE4000 is the most powerful UV curing technology on the market. The system offers a maximum light output of up to 24,000 Watt, making it currently the world’s most powerful curing system for UV hardened glass-fibre reinforced hose liners. As part of the automation and digitisation process, we have also equipped the system with a variety of innovative features.
Connected Cure and the ultrasound-guided automatic stop make this the first system in the world that allows companies to complete hardening processes autonomously. To do so, liner data is read in through an integrated QR scanner, and the required curing parameters are set automatically. The system’s high light output provides especially economical processing for any size of liner on the construction site, with up to 30 percent faster curing speeds. RELINEEUROPE developed specialised new light sources with Xenon bulbs for small, medium, and large diameters in this newest generation of UV curing systems.
UV curing system REE4000 Mobile
- Mobile system, also for fixed installations in trucks
- Fitted with a 24" touch screen monitor for visualisation and control
- Innovative assistance-based curing (ACAS)
- REE4000 control and curing software
- New user interface with split-screen monitor (front/rear camera)
- Front camera can be controlled with a joystick
- QR code scanner to transfer data for the automated curing process (construction site data, initial speed and max. pulling speed, interior pressure)
- Infinitely variable control of UV lamp output for optimal curing
- Ultrasound sensors for automatic stop and rear camera for extended curing control integrated in the curing plug
- New RELINE crystal spots with xenon filling and platinum finish
- Electrical output on the lamps remains consistent through intrinsically safe, µ controller directed, electronic ballast units
- Professional control providing parallel recording and display with front and rear cameras, automatic logging and documentation of all parameters of the system during curing
- Possibility to connect a tablet for mobile display and transfer of information via its own secured wireless network.
- Cable drum up to 200 metres with integrated control panel
- Cable drum: Length 2000mm, width 900mm, height 1500mm
- 40 KVA
Project Manager UV Curing Systems
Phone: +49 6349 93934-242
Mobile: +49 1522 2699600