RELINEACADEMY - Hands-On Basic and Further Training
RELINEACADEMY is RELINEEUROPE's comprehensive basic and further training programme, dedicated to those in the production area as well as to planners and awarding authorities.
They need to constantly guarantee and continuously increase the quality of the work performed — as the only way to face the competition in the long run.
Our fast-paced world requires us to continuously evolve our knowledge, in particular in business. The technical and normative developments in sewer and pipe rehabilitation make it difficult to stay up to date. This is why RELINEEUROPE has developed a hands-on basic and further training offering for trenchless sewer rehabilitation, focusing on UV-cured hose liners, UV technology, and sewer robots.
Our further training offering consists of:
- Basic and further training for rehabilitation professionals and site managers in process technology for hose liners—in particular using UV curing.
- Practical basic training for rehabilitation professionals in the use of high-tech equipment (UV units, robot technology)
- Providing theoretical and practical product knowledge (Alphaliner, UV light curing, equipment, and robots)
- Basic and further training in project management and quality assurance
- Further training in leadership and management
- Custom in-house tutorials
With the exception of in-house workshops, our courses and tutorials will be held at our new RELINEACADEMY in Rohrbach. Experienced speakers, engineers, and technicians share their knowledge with you. You will learn the theory and then apply it hands-on. RELINEACADEMY is RELINEEUROPE's comprehensive basic and further training programme, dedicated to those in the production area as well as to planners and awarding authorities.
We'll be happy to provide you with RELINEACADEMY's current programme.
Technical Services & Engineering
Phone: +49 6349 93934-225
Mobile: +49 172 7097294